The biggest event of the year for Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) is the annual conference. This years theme is ‘from niche to norm’. FWF and buro RuSt work in an intensive collaboration to make this event successful in content, design and message.
Aftermovie of the event made by Vilm:
Every year, FWF, organises an annual conference for all its members and stakeholder organisations.This event is a great opportunity to meet other brands and to discuss, share and exchange best practices, learnings and knowledge about the industry or specific topics.
– collaboration for strategy, content; overall design thinking for the event.
– graphic design for invitation, speeches, workshops and event location props and dressing
– 3D design of best practice award
– animations and projections at event location in collaboration with Daan Hazendonk
– workshop ‘let’s design…a T-shirt’ in collaboration with Grafisch Werkcentrum Amsterdam